Bell Helmets Mag-9 Sena Helmet
- Lightweight polycarbonate shell
- 3 EPS sizes for maximum comfort and size range
- Designed to easily accommodate the Bell-specific Sena SMH10 Bluetooth® stereo headset and intercom (sold separately)
- If you already have a Sena SMH10 unit, a Bell-specific clamp and boom will be necessary to install
- Helmet can be run in multiple configurations: with or without shield and with or without visor
- Fast and easy tool-free shield changes
- Drop-down sunshield offers “on the fly” protection fro the sun
- Velocity flow ventilation creates the most ventilated helmet in the open face category
- Convenient speaker pockets make it easy to set up the Mag-9 with communication devices
- Removable and washable interior for maximum comfort
- Contour cheek pads for superior fit and comfort
- Industry-leading five-year warranty
- DOT approved
Please Note: We can only ship Bell Helmet products to addresses in the 50 US states, US Territories and any APO/FPO addresses (per manufacturer’s restrictions).
Read on for more details.
|Size||Head (inches)||Head (cm)||Hat Size|
|XS||21 1/4 – 21 5/8||54-55cm||6 3/4 – 6 7/8|
|Small||21 5/8 – 22||55-56cm||6 7/8 – 7|
|Medium||22 1/2 – 22 3/4||57-58cm||7 1/8 – 7 1/4|
|Large||22 3/4 – 23 1/4||58-59cm||7 1/4 – 7 3/8|
|XL||23 5/8 – 24||60-61cm||7 1/2 – 7 5/8|
|XXL||24 1/2 – 24 3/4||62-63cm||7 3/4 – 7 7/8|
This sizing chart is based on information provided to us by Bell Helmets and is subject to change without notice, although we will do our very best to keep it up to date. We recommend that you measure your head by wrapping a cloth tape measure around your head about 1 inch or 2.5 cm above your eyebrows, which should be the largest portion of your head. Choose the helmet that is closest to your measured head size. If you fall between two sizes, choose the smaller of the two. You want a helmet to fit snug without being uncomfortable.
Our Two Cents
The Mag-9 Sena helmets are set up to accommodate the Sena SMH10 Bluetooth Intercom for Bell Helmets (sold separately). Please note if you already have an SMH10 kit (not Bell-specific), it will be necessary to add an SMH10 Clamp and Boom Mic For Bell Qualifier DLX and Mag-9 Sena (see below).