Shoei Neotec Modular Helmet
- Flip-up chin bar & face shield
- Noise-reduction design
- Stainless steel components within pivot locking system
- 3 Shell sizes
- Internal sun shield (QSV-1)
- New CNS-1 shield (wider and taller than the previous CX-1V shield)
- Pinlock anti-fog shield & lens system (included)
- Fully removable 3D interior liner
- Interchangeable cheekpads to customize comfort & fit
- Channeled dual-layer EPS liner enhances ventilation
- Features EPS liner in chin bar
- Breath guard and chin curtain included
This video provides an in-depth look at some of the features of the Neotec helmet and explains how to install and replace some of the components of the helmet such as the shield, sun visor, chin curtain and breath guard. Just hit your back button when you’re done watching.
- Per manufacturer’s restrictions, Shoei products can only be shipped to addresses in the 50 US states.
Read on for more details.
Please take a look at this sizing information supplied by Shoei.
Need help choosing the right shape and size helmet for your own noggin?
Learn about the LidPicker!
Happy Customers Who Bought This Product
The helmet stayed dry inside through torrential rains, and kept my head cool during hot desert crossings. Finally, the helmet provides excellent protection. I had a hard crash, where my helmet impacted the road pretty hard. (Read more...)
I've had my Shoei Neotec for a couple of weeks and I'm really liking it. It fits my noggin very well, I have a Shoei shaped head. The internal sun shade is very nice, I no longer have to swap out visors when the lighting changes. It also has the b... (Read more...)