Nolan N91 Outlaw Helmet
- Polycarbonate shell
- VPS (Vision Protection System) short dark shield mounted on the inside of the shell provides real eye protection when used independently from the clear shield
- Quick-release and multi-position anti-scratch shield accepts Pinlock antifog insert
- Adjustable chin and top vents plus air flow rear extraction
- Removable and washable Clima Comfort interior lining and cheekpads with antibacterial treatment
- Includes chin curtain
- Dual action chinbar release for safety
- Microlock2 (patent pending) double lever retention system
- Ready for NCOM Communication System
- DOT and ECE 22.05 Approved (ECE tested as both jet and full-face helmet)
Read on for more details.
Use the following size chart as a guide in choosing the correct helmet size. Wrap a cloth measuring tape around your head just above your eyebrows. Pull the tape comfortably snug and read the length. Please note that sizing information is provided by the manufacturer and does not guarantee a perfect fit.
|Helmet Size||Inches||Centimeters||Hat Size|
|XS||20 7/8 – 21 1/4||53 – 54||6 5/8 – 6 3/4|
|Small||21 5/8 – 22||55 – 56||6 7/8 – 7|
|Medium||22 7/16 – 22 13/16||57 – 58||7 1/8 – 7 1/4|
|Large||23 1/4 – 23 5/8||59 – 60||7 3/8 – 7 1/2|
|XL||24 – 24 3/8||61 – 62||7 5/8 – 7 3/4|
|XXL||24 13/16 – 25 3/16||63 – 64||7 7/8 – 8|
Our Two Cents
Nolan N91 is the new full-face modular helmet by Nolan and is an evolution of the best-selling N90. The product of the most up-to-date studies on design and comfort, the N91 features a modern and styled look, captivating color combinations and painstaking attention to details to produce a comfortable, sophisticated helmet, suitable for touring and urban riding alike.
The Nolan N91 is equipped with the Microlock2 (patent pending) double lever retention system. This system consists of a thermoplastic ergonomic opening lever, and of a second aluminum toothed and holding lever. The toothed lever releases the micrometric strip, thus the chin strap can only be opened with a very broad rotation of the opening lever. This device minimizes the possibility of unintentional opening of the retention system.