Nolan N43E Trilogy Solid Helmet
- Crossover design with quick-change accessories allows for customized looks and functions for every ride, going from a naked open-face to a complete full-face in seconds
- Comes with the clear shield, the integrated sun shield, the peak and the removable chinbar
- Redesigned GE Lexan® chinbar is EPS lined and accepts the new chin curtain (included); mounted with strong stainless-steel latches, it passes the tests for full-face helmets of the European standard ECE-2205
- VPS® (Vision Protection System) – short dark shield mounted on the inside of the helmet and moving independently from the face shield; being as thick as a regular outer shield, it provides real eye protection. It can be replaced easily if it gets damaged and is easily operated by a large rubber coated slider on the left side of the helmet
- Quick-change shield is optically correct, UV400, and fitted in an exceptionally large eye port. Several opening positions are possible thanks to the updated shield mechanism. It accepts the Pinlock® antifog insert (clear insert included)
- The short black peak can be installed in seconds instead of the clear shield
- Ready for the N-Com® communication system (sold separately)
- Lightweight aerodynamic polycarbonate shell with built-in spoiler for improved stability (3.6 lbs with all accessories)
- Fully removable and washable Clima-Comfort® liner is antibacterial, antifungal and wicking
- Super-efficient JSW® top vent with exhaust grid in the rear spoiler works in conjunction with the air channels along the crown; it is operated by a glove-friendly rubber slider
- Microlock® (adjustable quick-release) retention system
- Velour chin-strap padding
- DOT approved (in Europe ECE-2205 approved)
The Nolan N-Com Basic Kit 2 Communication System is designed for use with the N43E Helmet. The Basic Kit 2 must be connected to a compatible E-Box to function.. Check out the system here.
Read on for more details.
Use the following size chart as a guide in choosing the correct helmet size. Wrap a cloth measuring tape around your head just above your eyebrows. Pull the tape comfortably snug and read the length. Please note that sizing information is provided by the manufacturer and does not guarantee a perfect fit.
|Helmet Size||Inches||Centimeters||Hat Size|
|XS||20 7/8 – 21 1/4||53 – 54||6 5/8 – 6 3/4|
|Small||21 5/8 – 22||55 – 56||6 7/8 – 7|
|Medium||22 7/16 – 22 13/16||57 – 58||7 1/8 – 7 1/4|
|Large||23 1/4 – 23 5/8||59 – 60||7 3/8 – 7 1/2|
|XL||24 – 24 3/8||61 – 62||7 5/8 – 7 3/4|
|XXL||24 13/16 – 25 3/16||63 – 64||7 7/8 – 8|