Shoei RF-1200 Helmet
- Use the drop down menu to view current availability
- Call for Best Price at 806-832-5190 between 10 a.m. and 6 p.m. central, Monday thru Friday.
- Per manufacturer’s restrictions, Shoei products can only be shipped to addresses in the 50 US states.
Please take a look at this sizing information supplied by Shoei.
Need help choosing the right shape and size helmet for your own noggin?
Learn about the LidPicker!
Our Two Cents
- Smaller, lighter yet stronger shell design; compact and aerodynamic, with attention paid towards wind noise reduction without blocking road noises
- Four shell sizes ensure a custom fit
- Dual density EPS liner accommodates more compact design without compromising ventilation flow
- Includes breath guard and chin curtain
- Superior ventilation as a result of rigorous wind tunnel testing
- Large lower three-position vent, three upper vent intakes and four uniquely positioned upper exhaust outlet vents
- Center pad components are three-dimensionally shaped to match contours of the rider’s head, allowing comfortable fit while maintaining a firm hold for high-speed riding
- 3D-shaped cheek pads available in multiple thicknesses for a custom fit
- Max-Dry System II liner material quickly absorbs and dissipates sweat and moisture
- E.Q.R.S. (Emergency Quick-Release System) allows emergency medical personnel to easily remove cheek pads from an injured rider’s helmet
- Chin curtain and breath guard included
- Shield features ribs along the top and bottom to improve rigidity and eliminate bending from wind pressure during opening and closing
- Improved window beading features dual-layered dual lip construction that ensures a windproof and waterproof seal with every closure
- Locking mechanism easily engages the shield lock when fully closed
- Pinlock® pins and lens insert included
- Spring-loaded base plates offer quick shield changes
- Five-stage rotating dial allows fine tuning the base plate for easy shield adjustments
- Neatly secures chin strap
Here is a link to Shoei’s website where you can download helmet manuals by model. You’ll find information on installing and removing shields, base plates, cheek pads, chin curtains, etc.
Happy Customers Who Bought This Product
I chose this because of the transitions face shield that is available. Fits pretty much like RF1100, although the chin bar is a bit closer to the face, and the D ring part of the chin strap is a bit too short to handle. Otherwise, pretty good! (Read more...)