Scorpion EXO-400 Impact Helmet
- Advanced Polycarbonate Composite Engineered Shell: quiet, aero-tuned design for wind-tunnel tested comfort, EPS-lined chin bar for additional protection
- SpeedShift® quick-change shield system (patent pending): easy, secure tool-less faceshield changes in ten seconds or less
- EverClear® no-fog faceshield: optically-correct shield with state-of-the art fog-free technology and anti-scratch hardened coating
- KwikWick® moisture-wicking helmet liner and cheek pads: breathable, easily removable and washable
- Ventilation system: Adjustable, indexed front and rear vents with aero-tuned rear spoiler reduce lift, create vacuum and maximize airflow through helmet
- Breath-deflector: enhanced fog-free performance
- Snell/DOT Certified; size 3X DOT Certified only
A Note About Shields: These helmets (and virtually any other new helmet) are shipped with a clear face shield. The factory pictures sometimes show tinted and/or mirrored shields which can be purchased separately (see below).
Check out these similar products:
Other links of interest:Helmet Care and Cleaning
Our Two Cents
The EXO-400 Impact helmet from Scorpion is one of the hardest working, best performing helmets out there. It has well thought out components that work well without too many gadgets adding to weight. When you consider the price point, you’ll like it even better. The graphics are cool (hopefully you’ll never have real impact damage) and the finish is well done.
Happy Customers Who Bought This Product
I actually thought this helmet was cracked when I first opened the packaging. The helmet has a good 'tight' fit and runs true to the manufacturers sizing chart. The helmet has a decent amount of airflow, and is surprisingly quiet at highway speeds... (Read more...)