Nolan N86 Rapid Helmet
- Polycarbonate shell
- VPS (Vision Protection System) short dark shield mounted on the inside of the shell provides real eye protection when used independently from the clear shield
- Quick-release and multi-position anti-scratch shield accepts Pinlock antifog insert
- Adjustable chin and top vents plus air flow rear extraction
- Removable and washable Clima Comfort interior lining and cheekpads with antibacterial treatment
- Microlock2 (patent pending) double lever retention system
- Ready for NCOM Communication System
- DOT and ECE 22.05 Approved (ECE tested as both jet and full-face helmet)
Read on for more details.
Use the following size chart as a guide in choosing the correct helmet size. Wrap a cloth measuring tape around your head just above your eyebrows. Pull the tape comfortably snug and read the length. Please note that sizing information is provided by the manufacturer and does not guarantee a perfect fit.
|Helmet Size||Inches||Centimeters||Hat Size|
|XS||20 7/8 – 21 1/4||53 – 54||6 5/8 – 6 3/4|
|Small||21 5/8 – 22||55 – 56||6 7/8 – 7|
|Medium||22 7/16 – 22 13/16||57 – 58||7 1/8 – 7 1/4|
|Large||23 1/4 – 23 5/8||59 – 60||7 3/8 – 7 1/2|
|XL||24 – 24 3/8||61 – 62||7 5/8 – 7 3/4|
|XXL||24 13/16 – 25 3/16||63 – 64||7 7/8 – 8|
Our Two Cents
The Nolan N86 is the new full-face helmet by Nolan characterized by its sporty, streamlined design; compact volume; extensive standard equipment and close-fit comfort. The N86 is equipped with an inner sun visor (VPS), Pinlock® anti-fog visor with silicone-sealed profile, removable/washable inner comfort padding, and the Microlock2 (patent pending) double lever retention system. This system consists of a thermoplastic ergonomic opening lever, and a second aluminum toothed and holding lever. The toothed lever releases the micrometric strip, thus the chin strap can only be opened with a very broad rotation of the opening lever. This device minimizes the possibility of unintentional opening of the retention system.
Happy Customers Who Bought This Product
So shipping... when it showed up there was no dunnage in the box. Just a large box, with a Nolan box inside it, with the helmet rolling around loose inside that. (Read more...)
Overall - good but not quite perfect. Fit and finish on this helmet - good although there is a creaking sound when I grab it to put on and move around my head. The fit on my head is good and feels more airy than my previous Scorpion. (Read more...)