Klim K1R Meridian Helmet
- A NEW STANDARD IN LIGHTWEIGHT: Reaching for new definitions of what a long-distance helmet should feel like on all-day rides, the KLIM K1R comes to market at a new level for lightweight performance. Weighing in at under 1320 grams, the K1R revolutionizes the premium helmet performance standards—integrating outstanding fit, innovative features and top-of-the-line materials into a lightweight powerhouse. The K1R accelerates past the biggest names in street bike helmets and doesn’t look back.
- MASTER THE RIDING ENVIRONMENT: KLIM introduces the first optically superior shield system capable of the highest performance in all light conditions. Featuring proprietary adaptive lens technology from TRANSITIONS®, KLIM’s K1R reacts instantly to changing UV levels. Riders enjoy reduced eye fatigue, increased light and damaging ray protection and superior clarity thanks to minimal lens distortion. By eliminating archaic internal visors, KLIM can deliver a superior riding experience with full field-of-vision and adaptive lens technology.
- ENGINEERED AERO ACOUSTICS: Focus on the road ahead and fully engage with the ride thanks to the perfected Aero Acoustic performance built into the K1R. Combining aerodynamics, intelligent ventilation design and a premium liner system, KLIM makes it easy to keep riding mile after mile.
- SUPERIOR FROM THE START: The KLIM K1R features a full carbon-fiber shell construction done differently. Pre-impregneted fiber weaves combine with proprietary Polymerisation heat and molding process to ensure precise temperature and duration of resin cure times is achieved. This hyper attention-to-detail ensures a higher quality construction and unmatched hand-made consistency only found in KLIM’s K1R.
- FIT RIGHT, FEEL RIGHT: Featuring an intermediate oval fit, the K1R sizing system allows riders to lock into a helmet that is snug and tight, but without pressure points. This attention to detail ensures comfort extends beyond the showroom feel and for years to come and at speed. Combined with KLIM’s ergonomic 3D Padding and washable, removable hypoallergenic liner, the K1R was built to fit like a dream.
- IT’S GOOD TO BE SEEN: KLIM’s innovative proficiency and experience in biomotion recognition through hi-visibility and retroreflective materials in premium outerwear is infused in the K1R’s DNA. Rear-facing reflective accent materials on the helmet liner increase low-light visibility and elevate the passive safety and rider awareness. The real result: riders are seen sooner and more often by traffic’s headlights.
- INTELLIGENT VENTILATION: The K1R is built for speed and distance, encouraging today’s riders to go further into unseen territory. Ensuring rider comfort is paramount to pushing maximum miles. And nothing kills comfort like a hot head. KLIM integrates an intelligent ventilation system into the K1R’s aerodynamic profile to purge excess heat, maintain fresh airflow and accelerate drying. The system closes quickly for cool days or inclement weather.
- Thanks to innovative construction techniques and premium materials, The KLIM K1R meets or exceeds the most demanding ECE and DOT standards for street helmets at reduced weight compared to the competition.
Below is a size chart provided by Klim for this product.
If you have questions about how this helmet might fit as compared to other helmets in your closet, please visit this FAQ for some advice.
|Helmet Size||Head Measurement cm||Head Measurement Inches|
|Small||55 to 56||21 5/8 to 22|
|Medium||57 to 58||22 1/2 to 22 7/8|
|Large||59 to 60||23 1/4 to 23 5/8|
|XL||61 to 62||24 to 24 3/8|
|XXL||63 to 64||24 3/4 to 25 1/4|
Need help choosing the right shape and size helmet for your own noggin?
Learn about the LidPicker!