HJC CL-16 Voltage Helmet
- Advanced lightweight polycarbonate composite shell
- Superior fit & comfort using advanced CAD technology
- Optically superior PinLock® Faceshield provides 95% UV protection
- Clear PinLock® insert included for the ultimate Fog-Resistant system
- RapidFire™ Shield Replacement System for quick, secure, tool-less removal & installation (HJ-09 shields fit this helmet]
- 2-Stage shield closure mechanism compresses shield into eye port gasket providing an extremely secure seal
- Multiple optional shields available (see Related Products below)
- “ACS” Advanced Channeling Ventilation System
- Full front to back airflow flushes heat & humidity up & out
- Removable & washable interior
- SpeedCool™ anti-bacterial moisture-wicking & odor-free fabric
- Meets or exceeds SNELL & DOT standards (3XL DOT only]
Our friends at Web Bike World have completed a VERY comprehensive review of this helmet. Check it out here.
Other Useful HJC Information Links:
Our Two Cents
New for the fall of 2012, the CL-16 Voltage helmet is from HJC, who know how to make a great helmet and not take too big a bite out of your wallet. One of the most remarkable features of this helmet is the Pinlock shield, complete with clear insert, that comes standard. That’s normally a pricy upgrade for a helmet in this price range. Comfortable, fairly lightweight; a good helmet to have in your stock of motorcycle gear. The Voltage graphic is sharp and there are three great color choices (which should coordinate nicely with any number of bike and gear color schemes).
Happy Customers Who Bought This Product
Great fit, feels just like other HJC helmets, and my old HJC faceshield from the FS15 snaps right in!
While I haven't gotten my gear yet, just having ordered it this morning, I felt compelled to write about some of the best customer service I've experienced. I ordered the wrong helmet late at night, realized it the next morning, and called Motorcy... (Read more...)