Bell Helmets Bullitt Helmet
- Ultra low-profile fiber composite shell
- Multi Density EPS liner
- Removable, washable, and anti-bacterial interior
- Perforated micro suede interior fabric with leather trim
- Padded chin strap with stainless steel D-ring closure with leather pull tab
- 3 Shell 3 EPS system
- 5 Metal Mesh intake vents with 1 Rear Exhaust Vent
- 3D Cut cheek pads with speaker pockets
- Magnefusion shield closure system
- Accessory shields available for a personalized look; helmet ships with the flat clear shield
- Industry-leading Five-year warranty
Please Note: We can only ship Bell Helmet products to addresses in the 50 US states, US Territories and any APO/FPO addresses (per manufacturer’s restrictions).
Read on for more details.
|Size||Head (inches)||Head (cm)||Hat Size|
|XS||21 1/4 – 21 5/8||54-55cm||6 3/4 – 6 7/8|
|Small||21 5/8 – 22||55-56cm||6 7/8 – 7|
|Medium||22 1/2 – 22 3/4||57-58cm||7 1/8 – 7 1/4|
|Large||22 3/4 – 23 1/4||58-59cm||7 1/4 – 7 3/8|
|XL||23 5/8 – 24||60-61cm||7 1/2 – 7 5/8|
|XXL||24 1/2 – 24 3/4||62-63cm||7 3/4 – 7 7/8|
This sizing chart is based on information provided to us by Bell Helmets and is subject to change without notice, although we will do our very best to keep it up to date. We recommend that you measure your head by wrapping a cloth tape measure around your head about 1 inch or 2.5 cm above your eyebrows, which should be the largest portion of your head. Choose the helmet that is closest to your measured head size. If you fall between two sizes, choose the smaller of the two. You want a helmet to fit snug without being uncomfortable.
Our Two Cents
You have a couple different options to customize your Bullitt helmet. The Bubble shields add a cool, retro look and the Flat shields have a more sleek look (see the related products below). Whether you choose a Bubble shield or a Flat shield, you will need to get it with the proper color leather tab (unless you want to go wild and have one that contrasts).
The leather tabs on the shields match the color of the helmet’s interior. Here’s the breakdown on which color helmet has a brown interior and which has a black interior.
|Helmet Color||Interior Color|
|Solid Gloss Black||Brown|
|Solid Matte Black||Black|