Arai Signet-Q Helmet
- Slightly longer front to back length than RX-Q for true “Long Oval” fit; elongated shell adds 5mm from front to back
- Long-Oval shape helps prevent “Hot-Spot”
- Both the top vent set and side exhaust cowls are direct carryovers from the RX-Q
- Brow vent ducting redirects to flow air across the temples
- DDL-4 exhaust vent to the 10mm wider eye port (5mm on each side)
- SAI Max-Vision “Brow Vent” shield
- Clear Pinlock Max-Vision Brow Vent anti-fog lens included with the helmet
- Multi-density single piece EPS liner
- Removable, replaceable, washable interior
- Dry-Cool Surface material for rapid displacement of heat and moisture away from your head and into the ventilation airflow for added comfort while riding and a quick dry between rides
- 5mm peel-away temple pads adds another level of customization, giving the helmet interior a little extra width when needed
- Enhanced for customizable micro fitment interior without the need to purchase extra interior components
- New FCS (Facial Contour Support) cheek pad design
- Innovative and exclusive spring support adds just the right amount of pressure when needed while being worn
- Meets or exceeds Snell and D.O.T. standards
Please Note: We can only ship Arai products to addresses in the 50 US states, US Territories (excluding Guam) and any APO/FPO addresses (per manufacturer’s restrictions).
Free Return Shipping on Exchanges: If you need to return an Arai helmet in exchange for another size/model of Arai helmet (within the time frame/conditions of our normal return terms) MotorcycleGear.com will cover the cost of returning the first Arai helmet to our warehouse. Please contact us during normal business hours to make this arrangement.
Note: Black is on sale right now. Other colors are “normal price.
Read on for more details.
|Size||Head (inches)||Head (cm)|
|XS||20 7/8 – 21 1/4||53-54cm|
|Small||21 5/8 – 22||55-56cm|
|Medium||22 1/2 – 22 7/8||57-58cm|
|Large||23 1/4 – 23 5/8||59-60cm|
|XL||24 – 24 3/8||61-62cm|
|XXL||24 3/4 – 25 1/8||63-64cm|
This chart is just a starting point for determining the correct size Arai for you. For an in-depth look at Arai helmet sizing, click here
External Links for Fit Help:
Happy Customers Who Bought This Product
I was looking for a new helmet to fit my oval head; ordered a Nolan, but did not fit well. New Enough made the return easy. I then bought the Arai Signet Q--a great helmet. I have also bought my 2 jackets and gloves, and my wife's jacket and gl... (Read more...)
I moved on from my last helmet, a Shark RSV, to the Arai mainly for Arais reputation. After looking at the sizing guide my head fell exactly between a M and a L. I went with the M figuring a tight helmet is better than a loose one and hoping it would break in. (Read more...)