Arai RX-Q Oriental Helmet
- Completely new street helmet based on RX7
- Intermediate oval fit
- New wider eyeport, same as Corsair V
- Advanced ventilation
- Smaller, more aerodynamic shell shape
- Hyper-ridge circles lower shell to improve strength and aerodynamics
- Retractable chin spoiler
- Has emergency cheek pad removal system along with removable neck roll
- One piece bottom edge trim
- Meets or exceeds Snell and D.O.T. standards
Click Here to see detailed descriptions of all of these features.
Read on for more details.
|Size||Head (inches)||Head (cm)|
|XS||20 7/8 – 21 1/4||53-54cm|
|Small||21 5/8 – 22||55-56cm|
|Medium||22 1/2 – 22 7/8||57-58cm|
|Large||23 1/4 – 23 5/8||59-60cm|
|XL||24 – 24 3/8||61-62cm|
|XXL||24 3/4 – 25 1/8||63-64cm|
This chart is just a starting point for determining the correct size Arai for you. For an in-depth look at Arai helmet sizing, click here
Happy Customers Who Bought This Product
Really happy with the aria helmet!!! Great feel and look I'm ordering the dark smoke face shield with the $35 gift card I got with this helmet thanks again!
Great helmet, very comfortable, and was true-to-size (I measured at the top-end of my size). The graphics are gorgeous, & there's a subtle metal-flake over the entire helmet. The orange koi on the back is great for visibility. I was using a Suo... (Read more...)