HJC CS-R2 Storm Snow Helmet
- Advanced aerodynamic polycarbonate composite sculptured shell
- Lightweight superior fit & comfort using advanced CAD technology
- “ACS” Advanced channeling ventilation system
- Full front to back airflow flushes heat and humidity up & out
- Available with breathguard and Dual lens or Electric shield installed right out of the box!
- RapidFire™ HJ-09 shield replacement system
- Quick, secure, tool-less removal and installation
- Proven reliability and easy to use system
- 2-Stage shield closure mechanism compresses shield into eye port gasket providing an extremely secure seal
- Plush Nylex® Interior
- Fully removable/washable interior cheek pads & liner
- Meets or exceeds D.O.T. standards
These helmets are available out of the box with either a dual lens or electric shield; the drop down menu lists both. The helmets with the dual lens installed are shown first; scroll down to see the helmets with electric shields.
Other Useful HJC Information Links:
Our Two Cents
The second generation CS-R2 Storm snow helmet from HJC takes their great, inexpensive workhorse helmet and improves on the original. Even lighter than the CS-R1, they’ve wind tunnel tested the aerodynamic sculptured shell to reduce turbulence and drag. With less weight and drag comes a more comfortable fit. The entire interior is now removable. The helmet comes with a breath guard and either a dual lens or an electric shield. Sharp graphics and a decent finish complete the package, plus you can choose from seven different color options. This is a lot of helmet for the money.