HJC CL-Max II Snow Helmet
- Advanced injection molded lightweight polycarbonate shell
- Single-button one handed chin bar/face shield release
- Superior fit & comfort using advanced CAD technology
- BlueTooth® ready with integrated recess & interior speaker cavities (Bluetooth unit sold separately)
- Available with breathguard and Dual lens or Electric shield installed right out of the box!
- QuickSlide™ tool-less HJ-17 shield replacement system
- “ACS” Advanced Channeling Ventilation System: full front to back airflow flushes heat & humidity up & out
- Bioceramic anti-bacterial Nylex® removable & washable moisture-wicking interior
- Meets or exceeds D.O.T. standards
- Sizes up to 5XL
The CL-Max II is designed to seamlessly integrate with the new ChatterBox XBi2-H Plus Bluetooth Communication System. Mounting tabs are built in to the helmet for the microphone and the ChatterBox unit, and you can internally route all of the wires for a clean look. Check out the new ChatterBox XBi2-H Plus here.
Take a look at how the ChatterBox unit installs in the helmet by clicking here
These helmets are available out of the box with either a dual lens or electric shield; the drop down menu lists both. The helmets with the dual lens installed are shown first; scroll down to see the helmets with electric shields.
Check out these similar products:
Other Useful HJC Information Links:
Our Two Cents
The CL-Max II snowmobile helmet from HJC is a feature packed helmet at an extremely reasonable price. It’s Bluetooth ready and comes equipped with a breath guard and either a dual lens or electric shield installed right out of the box. There are basic color and finish options to choose from. Another impressive addition to HJC’s lineup of quality, reasonably priced helmets.