HJC CL-16 Razz Snow Helmet
- Advanced lightweight polycarbonate composite shell
- Superior fit & comfort using advanced CAD technology
- “ACS” Advanced channeling ventilation system
- Full front to back airflow flushes heat and humidity up and out
- Rapid Fire™ HJ-09 shield replacement system
- Quick, secure, tool-less shield removal & installation
- Available with breathguard and Dual lens or Electric shield installed right out of the box!
- Removable & washable interior
- SpeedCool™ anti-bacterial moisture-wicking & odor-free fabric
- Meets or exceeds SNELL & D.O.T. standards (3XL DOT only)
These helmets are available out of the box with either a dual lens or electric shield; the drop down menu lists both. The helmets with the dual lens installed are shown first; scroll down to see the helmets with electric shields.
Check out these similar products:
Other Useful HJC Information Links:
Our Two Cents
The CL-16 Razz snow helmet is from HJC, who know how to make a great helmet and not take too big a bite out of your wallet. You can get it either with a dual lens and breath guard or an electric shield. Comfortable, fairly lightweight; a good helmet to have in your stock of snowmobile gear. The Razz graphic is sharp and should coordinate nicely with any number of sled and gear color schemes.