Tour Master Synergy 2.0 Heated Leather Gloves
- Grade A, Aniline drum-dyed goatskin leather with a Rainguard® waterproof and breathable barrier
- Clarino® palm panel resists grip wear
- 100gm Polyfill insulation increases warmth and heat retention
- Lightweight and flexible steel fiber heating elements provide instant and even heat
- A dual or single rheostat is available and easily and accurately adjusts through a range of temperatures (single rheostat controller included)
- A temperature sensor regulates the max and minimum temperatures and provides a constant temperature
- Soft Bemberg interior lining
- Action expansion panels help fine-tune the fit and increase comfort
- Designed to be worn individually or connected to other Synergy® 2.0 garments
- 360° full circumference wrist closure
Note: Synergy® 2.0 gloves include the Power Lead Wiring Harness, Single Control Rheostat and an extended V-Split Connector (required when using Synergy® gloves with Synergy® Pant or Vest liners)
Holiday Heated Gear Promo! Get a special Promotional gift card with the purchase of this product (amount shown below). This offer ends December 31st. Enjoy the savings!
Read on for more details.
Check out these similar products:
I got word from the product manager at Tour Master that these leather gloves were “running one size small”. Just this morning I got my sample pair and I agree that they do run a bit small. With an insulated glove like this, it is difficult to nail down sizing recommendations, but based on how they fit my calibrated hands :), I’d say they run about a half size small. And given the “puffy” nature of the gloves and likelihood that the soft leather will stretch a bit, I’d advise you to buy the size you normally wear, BUT if you tend at all to be between sizes, then choose the larger. Sorry for the hazy advice, but glove sizing is inexact even under ideal circumstances, let alone with gloves that have insulation and heating elements! Customer are welcome to order two sizes and return what doesn’t work, BTW, but we ask that you be careful with the package and contents. It would be easy to mix up the wires, controllers, etc from two packages if you weren’t careful.
Our Two Cents
Q and A:
Cliff asks: Hey, I need to know if the Tour Master Synergy 2.0 Heated Leather Gloves have heating elements in the thumbs, or if it’s only in the 4 fingers like the first generation. The Tour Master website doesn’t even mention it!
Our Tour Master Rep says: Yes the heating element does extend into the thumb. We verified it ourselves!
Note: We’d appreciate a “happy customer” testimonial from some winter riders saying how these work. Your intrepid reporter lives in a desert, so there will be no evaluation of actual heating performance here (sorry). P