Tour Master Synergy 2.0 Heated Leather Gloves
- Grade A, Aniline drum-dyed goatskin leather with a Rainguard® waterproof and breathable barrier
- Clarino® palm panel resists grip wear
- 100gm Polyfill insulation increases warmth and heat retention
- Lightweight and flexible steel fiber heating elements provide instant and even heat
- A dual or single rheostat is available and easily and accurately adjusts through a range of temperatures (single rheostat controller included)
- A temperature sensor regulates the max and minimum temperatures and provides a constant temperature
- Soft Bemberg interior lining
- Action expansion panels help fine-tune the fit and increase comfort
- Designed to be worn individually or connected to other Synergy® 2.0 garments
- 360° full circumference wrist closure
Note: Synergy® 2.0 gloves include the Power Lead Wiring Harness, Single Control Rheostat and an extended V-Split Connector (required when using Synergy® gloves with Synergy® Pant or Vest liners)
Read on for more details.
Most people should be the size they normally wear in an American brand glove, but we thought if anything, they ran a bit on the small side, so if you are ever between sizes, then choose the larger.
Our Two Cents
Q and A:
Cliff asks: Hey, I need to know if the Tour Master Synergy 2.0 Heated Leather Gloves have heating elements in the thumbs, or if it’s only in the 4 fingers like the first generation. The Tour Master website doesn’t even mention it!
Our Tour Master Rep says: Yes the heating element does extend into the thumb. We verified it ourselves!
Note: We’d appreciate a “happy customer” testimonial from some winter riders saying how these work. Your intrepid reporter lives in a desert, so there will be no evaluation of actual heating performance here (sorry). P