Tour Master Synergy 2.0 Heated Leather Gloves
- Grade A, Aniline drum-dyed goatskin leather with a Rainguard® waterproof and breathable barrier
- Clarino® palm panel resists grip wear
- 100gm Polyfill insulation increases warmth and heat retention
- Lightweight and flexible steel fiber heating elements provide instant and even heat
- A dual or single rheostat is available and easily and accurately adjusts through a range of temperatures (single rheostat controller included)
- A temperature sensor regulates the max and minimum temperatures and provides a constant temperature
- Soft Bemberg interior lining
- Action expansion panels help fine-tune the fit and increase comfort
- Designed to be worn individually or connected to other Synergy® 2.0 garments
- 360° full circumference wrist closure
Note: Synergy® 2.0 gloves include the Power Lead Wiring Harness, Single Control Rheostat and an extended V-Split Connector (required when using Synergy® gloves with Synergy® Pant or Vest liners)
Tour Master Synergy Promo! Enjoy 20% discounts on Synergy gear right now! Normal Loyalty Credits and free shipping are offered as well. This sale will end March 8th so get plugged in!
Read on for more details.
Most people should be the size they normally wear in an American brand glove, but we thought if anything, they ran a bit on the small side, so if you are ever between sizes, then choose the larger.
Our Two Cents
Q and A:
Cliff asks: Hey, I need to know if the Tour Master Synergy 2.0 Heated Leather Gloves have heating elements in the thumbs, or if it’s only in the 4 fingers like the first generation. The Tour Master website doesn’t even mention it!
Our Tour Master Rep says: Yes the heating element does extend into the thumb. We verified it ourselves!
Note: We’d appreciate a “happy customer” testimonial from some winter riders saying how these work. Your intrepid reporter lives in a desert, so there will be no evaluation of actual heating performance here (sorry). P