Tour Master Synergy 2.0 Heated Insoles
- Designed to operate in all weather conditions from a vehicle’s 12-volt electrical system
- Warmth without bulk or discomfort, making for a safer, more enjoyable ride
- Alloy fiber heating wire provide safe, even warmth
- A dual or single rheostat is available and easily and accurately adjusts through a range of temperatures (sold separately, see Related Products below)
- A temperature sensor regulates the maximum and minimum temperatures and provides a consistent temperature
- Designed to be worn individually or connected to the Synergy® pant or chap liner
- Heats entire foot from toes to heel
Note: Synergy® 2.0 Heated Insoles require a powerlead wiring harness, extended V-Split connector and rheostat controller if used individually (parts sold separately)
Tour Master Synergy Promo! Enjoy 20% discounts on Synergy gear right now! Normal Loyalty Credits and free shipping are offered as well. This sale will end March 8th so get plugged in!
Insoles cannot be trimmed to size; the wiring runs throughout.
Our Two Cents
No more cold feet with these electrically heated insoles; you can play longer! They can be worn in any shoe or boot. If you’re not connecting them to a Synergy® 2.0 pant or chap liner you’ll need to purchase a powerlead wiring harness, extended V-Split connector and rheostat controller (see below).
Happy Customers Who Bought This Product
The good news: this stuff works! Installation was easy enough (note to self: disconnecting the battery resets the trip odometer), and the jacket heats up quickly (I haven't tried the pants or insoles yet). Pants/jacket are well insulated so they'r... (Read more...)