Tour Master Synergy 2.0 Heated Insoles
- Designed to operate in all weather conditions from a vehicle’s 12-volt electrical system
- Warmth without bulk or discomfort, making for a safer, more enjoyable ride
- Alloy fiber heating wire provide safe, even warmth
- A dual or single rheostat is available and easily and accurately adjusts through a range of temperatures (sold separately, see Related Products below)
- A temperature sensor regulates the maximum and minimum temperatures and provides a consistent temperature
- Designed to be worn individually or connected to the Synergy® pant or chap liner
- Heats entire foot from toes to heel
Note: Synergy® 2.0 Heated Insoles require a powerlead wiring harness, extended V-Split connector and rheostat controller if used individually (parts sold separately)
Insoles cannot be trimmed to size; the wiring runs throughout.
Our Two Cents
No more cold feet with these electrically heated insoles; you can play longer! They can be worn in any shoe or boot. If you’re not connecting them to a Synergy® 2.0 pant or chap liner you’ll need to purchase a powerlead wiring harness, extended V-Split connector and rheostat controller (see below).