Tour Master Gel Cruiser 2 Gloves
- Comfortable, abrasion-resistant Armor-Link mesh backhand and forchettes (the material between the fingers), with protective goatskin knuckle and finger panels
- Durable, reinforced, goatskin leather palm with articulated silicone gel and EVA foam padding to reduce shock and vibration
- Pre-curved palm and fingers with action expansion panels improve comfort, dexterity and help to reduce hand fatigue
- Articulated EVA foam knuckle padding is both protective and comfortable
- Extended slip-on cuff with a secure hook and loop wrist closure
- Soft brushed polyester lined upper interior for additional comfort
These gloves are consistent with the major brands we carry, so hopefully you’ve had some experience with buying gloves and can choose based upon the fit of a previous pair. If you have no previous experience with glove sizing, go here for help.
Our Two Cents
Here is a glove that just about any rider can enjoy. It’s a combination of loose weave mesh material like you see on many mesh jacket styles with leather in the wear areas (palm and underside of fingers and also on the backs of the fingers). This construction combination will give great feel for the controls along with maximum ventilation. A glove like this is handy since they will fold or roll up into a very tight space. Take the “View Larger Pictures” link above for a better look.