Tour Master Gel Cruiser 2 Fingerless Gloves
- Comfortable, abrasion-resistant Armor-Link mesh backhand and forchettes (material between fingers), with protective goatskin knuckle and finger panels
- Durable, reinforced, goatskin leather palm with articulated silicone gel and EVA foam padding to reduce shock and vibration
- Integrated goatskin finger and thumb pulls help to ease glove removal
- Articulated EVA foam knuckle padding is both protective and comfortable
- Extended slip-on cuff, with a secure hook and loop wrist closure
- Soft brushed polyester lined upper interior for additional comfort
Read on for more details.
These gloves are consistent with the major brands we’ve carried—Tour Master, Joe Rocket, Olympia, etc, so hopefully you’ve had some experience with buying gloves and can choose based upon the fit of a previous pair. If you have no previous experience with glove sizing, go here for help.
Our Two Cents
The Gel Cruiser 2 Fingerless Gloves are a favorite for cruiser riders because you get great feel for the controls since your fingertips are not covered, and of course they are more comfortable than full gloves in warmer weather. Another plus is that these gloves will pack into a very tight space, and space is always at a premium on a bike. This design features high quality goatskin leather on the knuckle, palm and finger panels and an abrasion resistant mesh on the back of the hand and in between the fingers. The mesh makes these gloves even more comfortable for warm temperatures. A foam knuckle pad has also been added for protection and comfort. The downside to fingerless gloves is that they can be difficult to pull off. But, these gloves have leather tabs at the end of the fingers and the thumb for easy removal. The overall quality of these gloves looks very good. For a closer look, take the “View Larger Pictures” link above.