Tour Master Summer Elite 2 Gloves
- Supple, protective, perforated goatskin leather backhand with breathable, stretch Lycra® forchettes (the material between the fingers)
- Durable, reinforced goatskin leather palm, with light EVA foam padding to reduce shock and vibration
- Thumb and index finger reinforcement panels help to resist wear from the grip flanges
- Pre-curved palm and fingers improve comfort, dexterity and help reduce hand fatigue
- Articulated EV foam knuckle padding is both protective and comfortable
- Extended slip-on cuff with a secure hoop and loop wrist closure
These gloves are consistent with the major brands we carry, so hopefully you’ve had some experience with buying gloves and can choose based upon the fit of a previous pair. If you have no previous experience with glove sizing, go here for help.
Our Two Cents
The Summer Elite 2 gloves are for warm to hot weather street riding. A good part of the glove is made with perforated leather. The gloves are soft and comfortable and will pack in a very small space (such as a coat pocket). Lycra material is used in between the fingers to decrease stiffness and bulk and to make the gloves more comfortable. The Lycra also adds to the glove’s breathability. Take the “View Larger Pictures” link above to see some close up pictures.
Happy Customers Who Bought This Product
Very nice product. Here I'm wearing one style on the right and the other style on the left hand. They are great gloves. The original order was changed with a great communication between my and the customer service of the vendor.
Gloves are awesome - Had them for a while and they are the most comfortable warm weather gloves I've owned They broke in really fast and show no signs of wear after 6 months of heavy use