Tour Master Select Summer Gloves
- Soft, perforated goatskin leather backhand with breathable, stretch Lycra® forchettes (material in between fingers)
- Durable, reinforced goatskin palm, with light foam padding to reduce shock and vibration
- Thumb and index finger reinforcement panels help to resist wear from the grip flanges
- Pre-curved fingers and palm improve comfort, dexterity and help to reduce hand fatigue
- Slip-on goatskin cuff provides a secure and comfortable fit
These gloves are consistent with the major brands we carry, so hopefully you’ve had some experience with buying gloves and can choose based upon the fit of a previous pair. If you have no previous experience with glove sizing, go here for help.
Our Two Cents
The Select Summer gloves will work well for mild to warm weather and they have a simple cruiser style to them. The leather on the back of the hand is perforated (to an extent) and should make the glove suitable in fairly warm temperatures. The leather is soft and flexible and doesn’t need any breaking in. The palm of the glove has some thin padding that will help with shock absorption without adding bulk. A non-armored style glove like this isn’t the best for protection, but the leather should certainly help save your skin in a fall. On the other hand, one of the advantages to a simple glove like this is that they can conveniently store in a small space or pocket when you take them off. Take the “View Larger Pictures” link above to see some good closeups of these gloves.