REVIT Bomber Gloves - Almost Free Sale!
- Glove is constructed of a combination of goatskin, neoprene, suede and a synthetic PU leather
- Goatskin covered hardshell knuckles
- Perforations on the top of the hand for ventilation
- TPU hard shell palm slider as well as finger knuckles
- Temperfoam® at palm
- EVA foam padding on palm and thumb
- Perforated leather panels on the back of the hand and fingers
- Stretch panels on fingers and elastic at the wrist
- Adjustable cuff closure
Almost Free Sale #47
Get a pair of these REV’IT! Bomber gloves for a net cost of only $39.99!
Here’s the Deal: Pay MSRP of $99.99 for the gloves and get a $60 gift card to use on a future purchase. (how the gift card thing works). This deal only applies for a limited time only.
Restrictions for this Almost Free Sale:
1) We do not allow you to purchase this product with a Gift Card issued as a result of this sale or any prior “Almost Free” sale (our cart will allow it, but we will subsequently cancel the order, so please don’t make us jump through that hoop);
2) Likewise, you cannot purchase this or any future “Almost Free” sale item(s) with the Gift Card issued as a result of this sale;
3) This sale is not eligible for any percent discount codes you may hold (although other items in your order may be discounted if not otherwise excluded by brand);
4) This sale is for our private customers/consumers. Purchases from resellers are not welcome and will be cancelled. Limit 2 per customer please.
Please Note: We can ship REV’IT! products to US, US territory or APO/FPO addresses only (per manufacturer’s restrictions).
Read on for more details.
We find that gloves from REV’IT! are generally very consistent in fit from one model to the next, and we find they run a bit on the snug side as compared to most US based brands. The fit is very similar to Alpinestars which also fit more snugly than other brands of gloves. The tendency to run small is not so noticeable that we’d advise you to buy one size larger, but if you are sometimes in between sizes, your best shot would be to choose larger. Hopefully you’ve had some experience with buying gloves and can choose based upon the fit of a previous pair. If you have no previous experience with glove sizing, go here for help.
Our Two Cents
The Bomber gloves appear to be the 2014 replacement for the Monster gloves (on closeout as of this writing). The Bomber gloves are a mostly-leather short cuff style, but they are beefed up a bit with some features you’d expect to find on a race-type glove. Over the heel of the hand you’ll find a hard plastic palm slider. A slider like this is almost a universal feature on race gloves nowadays. In a fall, when you put your hands out in front of you to ward off the rapidly approaching pavement, the likely point of contact will be the heel area of the hand. The slider promotes sliding along the pavement rather than a grab/twist motion that you might get with other materials (like leather covered padding). These gloves also have good looking hard molded plastic knuckle protectors. The plastic protector is covered in a perf leather (perfs are non-functioning as venting in case you were wondering) which looks sharp. I really like how the gloves feel and fit. Being a short cuff, they are easy to put on and easy to store (they can easily fit in a hand pocket). REV’IT! makes nice products and I think these new gloves are also a nice product. The quality is there, they are sharp, fit good and are fairly priced. :: Paul, 08-01-14