Joe Rocket Phoenix 4.0 Gloves
- Free-Air™ mesh shell with leather reinforcements
- Leather palm with padding & reinforcements
- Injection molded split knuckle design
- High density padding on knuckles
- Padded & reinforced thumb
- Breathable, perspiration wicking cuff
These gloves are consistent with the major brands we carry, so hopefully you’ve had some experience with buying gloves and can choose based upon the fit of a previous pair. If you have no previous experience with glove sizing, go here for help.
Our Two Cents
The Phoenix 4.0 gloves by Joe Rocket are a great choice for a casual street glove with a short cuff. The palm of the glove is 100% leather for good abrasion resistance as well as providing good feedback from the controls. The upper part of this glove is made of a combination of Free-Air™ mesh and perforated leather in the fingers, which means these gloves will be quite comfortable in warmer temps. A molded knuckle protector with a split knuckle design adds to the protective features, is quite comfortable, and looks pretty cool too. Take a look at our custom pictures of these gloves by following the link above.