Held Rodney Gloves
- Goat skin upper
- Highly abrasion-resistant kangaroo leather palm
- Colorfast & sweat-proof
- Unlined palm for grip and feel
- Top of hand lined in CoolMax®
- Special flat seams
- Velcro adjustment at cuffs
- Stretch fabric panels (100% polyamide) on back
- Perforated finger side walls
- Perforated hand for maximum ventilation, feel and comfort.
- Special foam knuckle & finger protection
- Superfabric® reinforcement on edge of hand
- Reinforced edge of hand
More Info: this document explains some of the features listed above.
(not all Held models have all the features listed; use your back button after viewing)
Read on for more details.
Held gloves are sold in glove sizes rather than the normal “alpha” sizes you are used to in the US. But fear not, we offer a comprehensive guide to choosing a Held glove size for you:
I found this glove to be generously sized as compared to other Held styles, so if you are between sizes, I’d advise you to choose the smaller.
And here is some information about the long term care of Held gloves:
Our Two Cents
The Rodney by Held is a bit more technical take on the plain perf leather glove. A lot of people like a simple design like this for summer riding. A fully perforated glove like this will flow a lot of air, and the simple design makes them comfortable and you can also pack them away in a pocket or small storage area easily. Most leather perf gloves like this are simple and inexpensive, but this Held model has more features than most. Just look over the bullet list up above and you’ll see what I mean. These features make this glove at least in the “believable” department when it comes to protection. Overall I like the way these gloves look and feel. :: Paul, 03-29-13