Cortech by Tour Master Vice 2.0 Gloves
- Grade A goatskin backhand, short-cut gauntlet, and fourchettes (the material between the fingers)
- Abrasion-resistant goatskin palm with a TPU palm protector pad and integrated wrist protection
- mcFit® Technology liner offers maximum comfort and fit
- Molded polyurethane knuckle protector with a stainless steel guard for ultimate protection against abrasion
- TPR molded polyurethane finger protection with finger expansion panels to help reduce hand fatigue and improve dexterity
- Outer seam stitched palm and fingers maximize glove comfort and function
- Vent on the backhand helps cool the hand while riding
- Soft brushed fleece interior lining
- TPR hook and loop wrist closure
Read on for more details.
These gloves are consistent with the major brands we carry, so hopefully you’ve had some experience with buying gloves and can choose based upon the fit of a previous pair. If you have no previous experience with glove sizing, go here for help.
Our Two Cents
The Vice 2.0 gloves from Cortech are constructed of goatskin leather with polyurethane protectors over the knuckles, fingers and palm. In addition, the knuckles have a stainless steel guard for even more abrasion protection. I personally like a glove style like this. It is DEFINITELY more protective than simple leather or textile gloves (without all the protectors), but it is not as bulky (either on the hands or off) as compared to sport/race style gauntlet gloves. These are easy to store in your jacket pockets and quickly put on and take off for every day use. The gloves are also comfortable. The palm and fingers are stitched on the outside for greater comfort; it looks a little funny but you’ll appreciate not having seams rubbing against your fingers and palm. Take the “View Larger Images” link above to see some good close-up pictures. :: Paul, 12-11-11