Cortech by Tour Master GX Air 3 Gloves
- Comfortable, abrasion-resistant mesh and perforated goatskin backhand and fingers with soft, Clarino® forchettes (material between fingers)
- Durable, reinforced goatskin and perforated goatskin palm with foam padding to reduce shock and vibration
- Pre-curved fingers and palm improves comfort, dexterity and helps to reduce hand fatigue
- Armor-Link III mesh and perforated goatskin cuff with a secure hook and loop wrist closure
- Protective TPR knuckle and finger armor
- Articulated EVA foam knuckle padding
Read on for more details.
These gloves are consistent with the major brands we carry, so hopefully you’ve had some experience with buying gloves and can choose based upon the fit of a previous pair. If you have no previous experience with glove sizing, go here for help.
Our Two Cents
The GX Air 3 glove by Cortech uses a great combination of materials to give you protection, but in a package that will be comfortable in hot weather. Right out of the package you’ll find these gloves to be flexible enough to put right on and enjoy without break-in. And the flexibility will allow you to roll up or fold these gloves into a tight space when not in use. The palm, parts of the back of the hand and the back side of the cuff are made of goat skin. There is also a combination of molded plastic and foam pads to protect the back of the hand. Also, there is double goat leather and some padding at the heel of the hand. Last year’s model had Lycra stretchy material between the fingers, but these new gloves are upgraded a bit with Clarino, which is a man-made suede type material. Overall, these are a competent summer glove that you will find to be very comfortable yet moderately protective. Take the “View Larger Images” link above to see some close up pictures. :: Paul, 07-28-12