Alpinestars GP-X Gloves
- Alpinestars race proven PU knuckle protection system features advanced airflow ventilation and thermoplastic PU for superior impact and abrasion resistance
- Patented 3rd and 4th finger bridge protects against “finger roll” and potential seam bursting during impacts
- All leather construction
- Synthetic suede palm with reinforcements for improved grip
- Perforated leather fingers for maximum cooling
- Accordion flex panels on fingers
- Short glove design with extended outside cuff protects external wrist area
- Reinforced finger tops and sidewalls
- Hook-and-loop wrist closure
- TPR detailing
- Printed logos
Read on for more details.
These gloves are consistent with the major brands we carry, so hopefully you’ve had some experience with buying gloves and can choose based upon the fit of a previous pair. If you have no previous experience with glove sizing, go here for help.
Our Two Cents
The GP-X is a great looking glove and it’s super comfortable. This 3/4 length style is a nice compromise between a race gauntlet glove and the average short-cuff street glove. The glove has some padding on the short gauntlet providing some protection to the wrist. There is a molded knuckle protector and on the back of the hand as well. This knuckle protector is very nice and is similar to what Alpinestars uses on their high end race gloves. The knuckle protector also has a built in air scoop that seems to function well. The palm of the hand is reinforced with a synthetic suede material that offers additional abrasion protection and a superior grip. The glove also has a connection between the third and fourth fingers that helps protect the smallest two fingers from damage in case of a slide (a feature normally found in higher-end models). Take the “View Larger Pictures” link above to see some good closeups of these gloves.
Happy Customers Who Bought This Product
These are my first pair of riding gloves. I got them in medium since i prefer a tighter fit on my gear. I have put about 2 days on them so far and they seem to be stretching out to fit perfectly. (Read more...)