Alpinestars Atlas Gloves
- PU knuckle and finger sliders for superior impact and abrasion resistance
- Wraparound fingertip palm construction for durability
- Mesh insert on fingers for breathability
- Leather little finger for abrasion resistance
- Gusset construction provides freedom of finger movement and additional ventilation without compromising safety
- Ergonomic TPR wrist closure system
- Lycra thumb insert provides a greater range of motion
- Side wrist foam padding
- Clarino® palm with reinforcements for improved grip
- Clarino® thumb reinforcement and foam padding
Check out these similar products:
These gloves are consistent with the major brands we carry, so hopefully you’ve had some experience with buying gloves and can choose based upon the fit of a previous pair. If you have no previous experience with glove sizing, go here for help.
Our Two Cents
The Atlas glove is a great choice for everyday sport riders. The gloves are lightweight and should be comfortable in warmer weather. They are made of a combination of leather and stretch mesh material (on the back of the fingers). Many of the leather pieces used are perforated for additional venting. Overall, a sharp glove for the money. Take the “View Larger Pictures” link above to see some close-up pictures.
Happy Customers Who Bought This Product
Awesome gloves! Great ventilation! The only downside is they run a little larger than the other A*Stars gloves... So I'd suggest ordering a size smaller than usual.