Alpinestars Atlas Gloves
- PU knuckle and finger sliders for superior impact and abrasion resistance
- Wraparound fingertip palm construction for durability
- Mesh insert on fingers for breathability
- Leather little finger for abrasion resistance
- Gusset construction provides freedom of finger movement and additional ventilation without compromising safety
- Ergonomic TPR wrist closure system
- Lycra thumb insert provides a greater range of motion
- Side wrist foam padding
- Clarino® palm with reinforcements for improved grip
- Clarino® thumb reinforcement and foam padding
These gloves are consistent with the major brands we carry, so hopefully you’ve had some experience with buying gloves and can choose based upon the fit of a previous pair. If you have no previous experience with glove sizing, go here for help.
Our Two Cents
The Atlas glove is a great choice for everyday sport riders. The gloves are lightweight and should be comfortable in warmer weather. They are made of a combination of leather and stretch mesh material (on the back of the fingers). Many of the leather pieces used are perforated for additional venting. Overall, a sharp glove for the money. Take the “View Larger Pictures” link above to see some close-up pictures.
Happy Customers Who Bought This Product
Awesome gloves! Great ventilation! The only downside is they run a little larger than the other A*Stars gloves... So I'd suggest ordering a size smaller than usual.