AGV Sport Sonora Gloves
- A short multi purpose glove
- Upper is constructed of vented mesh textiles and nylon
- Clarino synthetic leather is used for construction of the palm and bottom of the fingers
- Soft and comfortable interior
- Multi layer Clarino synthetic leather reinforced palm and thumb for maximum abrasion resistance
- Extra memory foam pads are positioned on the palm and the base of the palm
- Pleated panels are used on the top of the fingers for the finest non-binding fit possible
- Finger and top of hand intake vents for maximum air-flow
- Shock absorbing memory foam on the knuckles for extra protection
- High tensile strength nylon thread stitching used throughout
- High impact or use areas are all double stitched
- Pre-curved fingers for a snug and comfortable fit
- Wrist strap for a snug fit
Please Note: We cannot ship AGV Sports products to Canada, Italy or Russia (per manufacturer’s restrictions).
These gloves are consistent with the major brands we carry, so hopefully you’ve had some experience with buying gloves and can choose based upon the fit of a previous pair. If anything they are slightly snug through the fingers, but the mesh material is somewhat stretchy. If you are between sizes, I’d pick the larger size. If you have no previous experience with glove sizing, go here for help.
Our Two Cents
These mesh gloves should flow plenty of air for hot summer months. The entire back of the glove is constructed of a breathable mesh material. There are small molded “scoops” on the fingers and back of the hand, along with some thin wire mesh. These scoops won’t really do anything for you, but they do help keep the gloves from looking too plain. The Sonora gloves use a Clarino synthetic leather in the palm, which is double stitched and features foam padding at the base of the palm and fingers. The back of the knuckles get the foam padding as well, providing a bit of impact protection. We have taken a few pictures of these gloves in our studio, so if you’d like a closer look, click the “View Larger Images” link above.