AGV Sport Mayhem Gloves
- A short sport-freestyle glove
- Upper is constructed of vented mesh textiles and nylon
- Clarino synthetic leather is used for construction of the palm and bottom of the fingers
- Soft and comfortable interior
- Vented mesh textile is used on the back of the hand
- Multi layer Clarino synthetic leather reinforced palm for maximum abrasion resistance
- Extra palm pad is positioned on the base of the palm
- Dual layer panels are used in the upper hand for the finest non-binding fit possible
- Textured high grip material used on the inside of the thumb
- Finger joints reinforced with Lycra elastic expansion panels
- Finger and top of hand intake vents for maximum air-flow
- Hard metal mesh armor with shock absorbing memory foam on the knuckles for extra protection
- High tensile strength nylon thread stitching used throughout
- High impact or use areas are all double stitched
- Pre-curved fingers for a snug and comfortable fit
- Neoprene cuff with wrist strap for a snug fit
Please Note: We cannot ship AGV Sports products to Canada, Italy or Russia (per manufacturer’s restrictions).
These gloves are consistent with the major brands we carry, so hopefully you’ve had some experience with buying gloves and can choose based upon the fit of a previous pair. If you have no previous experience with glove sizing, go here for help.
Our Two Cents
The Mayhem gloves are very comfortable right out of the package, thanks to the materials used in construction. The lycra between the fingers and neoprene wrist cuff are both stretchy, as is the mesh material used at the back of the hand. This gives the gloves a very form fitting feel. The Mayhem gloves should be well suited to mild to hot climates. The mesh backing, functional finger scoops, and breathable lycra between the fingers will allow a lot of air to flow right through the gloves when riding. The palm is made of a synthetic leather called Clarino, which requires very little time to break in. The palm is also reinforced with an extra layer of material and some padding at the base of the palm. The molded knuckle protector appears to have some wire mesh in it, which adds to the looks of the gloves. There are also some rubber pieces at the ends of the first three fingers, as well as a honeycomb pattern print which looks pretty neat. You can take a closer look at these features by clicking the “View Larger Pictures” link above.
Happy Customers Who Bought This Product
Bought the AVG Mayham Gloves at the end of last year's riding season. Very impressed with the overall fit and comfortable while riding. At the beginning of this riding season, I noticed that the seam between the nylon cuff and the main part of t... (Read more...)