Held Titan Gloves
- Outer shell is highly abrasion-resistant sweat-proof and colorfast kangaroo leather
- Pre-formed with curved palm: no folds or pressure points where your hands grip the bars
- Adjustable Velcro closure and tunnel strap
- Fingerbridge between ring and little fingers
- Knuckle shell of Carbon-Aramid-Kohlehybrid covered with titanium
- Thumb bend and side of hand protected by Carbon-Aramid-Kohlehybrid shell
- Back and thumb fully protected by Kevlar® over Suprotect® foam padding
- Ball of thumb and fingers protected by highly abrasion-resistant stingray leather
- Side-of-hand shell covered in stingray leather
- Elasticated leather on back, thumb and fingers
- Visor wiper
More Info: this document explains some of the features listed above.
(not all Held models have all the features listed; use your back button after viewing)
Read on for more details.
Held gloves are sold in glove sizes rather than the normal “alpha” sizes you are used to in the US. But fear not, we offer a comprehensive guide to choosing a Held glove size for you:
And here is some information about the long term care of Held gloves:
Our Two Cents
The Held Titan gloves are absolutely amazing in person. No expense was spared in the design and construction of these gloves, creating the ultimate blend of comfort and protection. The kangaroo leather is supple, making for a very form fitting, comfortable glove which will provide excellent feedback from the controls. Perforations between the fingers and at the back of the hand are there for cooling, and a Velcro wrist strap and gauntlet closure keep the gloves securely in place. These gloves are cream of the crop when it comes to protection. A carbon fiber shell protects the base of the thumb and side of the hand. The knuckles get the carbon fiber treatment as well, which is covered with Titanium for even more impact/abrasion resistance. A finger bridge connects the pinkie and ring fingers, as the smallest two fingers are most susceptible to injury, and connecting them will protect them in case of a fall. Kevlar and foam padding bolsters the leather construction, but probably the most unique thing about these gloves is the use of stingray leather in key abrasion areas. Stingray leather is highly abrasion resistant, will not grip the pavement, and it looks really awesome too. Take our “View Larger Pictures” link above to see close-ups of these features; just keep in mind that these gloves look even better in person than they look in the pictures! For those that need the ultimate glove, this is it.
Happy Customers Who Bought This Product
The Held Titan gloves are absolutely amazing. I highly recommend them! Protection is top of the line. (Read more...)