AGV Sport Willow Gloves
- A full length sport-racing glove
- Constructed of premium cowhide leather with high tear strength and abrasion resistance
- Soft and comfortable interior
- Leather reinforced palm and thumb for maximum abrasion resistance
- Hard metal mesh armor with shock absorbing memory foam on the knuckles for extra protection
- High tensile strength nylon thread stitching used throughout
- High impact or use areas are all double stitched
- Finger vents for maximum air-flow
- Perforated leather panels between the fingers
- Pre-curved fingers for a snug and comfortable fit
- Dual layer leather panels are used in the upper hand for the finest non-binding fit possible
- Air pad at base of upper hand with memory foam upper wrist pads
- Elastic panel in wrist with a wrist strap for a snug fit
- Double cuff closure with shock absorbing foam padding in the wrist area
Please Note: We cannot ship AGV Sports products to Canada, Italy or Russia (per manufacturer’s restrictions).
These gloves are consistent with the major brands we carry, so hopefully you’ve had some experience with buying gloves and can choose based upon the fit of a previous pair. If you have no previous experience with glove sizing, go here for help.
Our Two Cents
The Willow Gloves are an entry level priced full gauntlet racing glove from AGVsport. They feature leather construction and reinforced impact areas with double stitching. These gloves would work well in warmer months, there are good sized perforations between each finger as well as metal mesh air intake scoops on the first three fingers. The knuckle protector also has this unique metal mesh behind the clear molded protector. There is another innovative feature on these gloves: an air protection pad at the back of the hand. These function much the same as the soles in Nike Air shoes, but they don’t seem to be designed to hold air like a balloon. Instead, they release air slowly to absorb one time impacts. Not sure how well it would work but it’s a neat idea anyway. There is plenty of foam padding in these gloves as well; the base of the palm, thumb, and gauntlet are all padded quite well. We have taken several pictures of these gloves in our studio, so be sure to click the “View Larger Images” link above to check them out.