AGV Sport Stealth Gloves
- Full length sport-racing glove
- Constructed from premium cowhide leather with high tear strength
- High grip material is used in the key inner thumb and palm areas as well as the tips of the fingers
- Elastic finger bridge between ring and third and fourth finger
- Reinforced pads on outer side of hand thumb and wrist area
- Perforated leather panels between the fingers for maximum air flow
- Ergonomically pre-curved fingers with elastic panels for comfort and maximum performance
- Carbon fiber knuckle armor with shock absorbing memory foam
- TPU plastic finger armor for ultimate safety
- Back of hand protection with foam armor for maximum safety
- High tensile strength thread stitching construction
- High impact areas double stitched for maximum strength
- Wrist strap for extra security with leather flap for cover
- Single cuff closure for a secure fit
- Highly abrasion resistant armor on the outside of the little finger
Please Note: We cannot ship AGV Sports products to Canada, Italy or Russia (per manufacturer’s restrictions).
Note on Pricing: AGV lowed the MSRP on this product on 04-15-13 and therefore we can offer it cheaper, which makes it just like a closeout. The MSRP listed is the “original” MSRP.
These gloves are consistent with the major brands we carry, so hopefully you’ve had some experience with buying gloves and can choose based upon the fit of a previous pair. If you have no previous experience with glove sizing, go here for help.
Our Two Cents
Well, I’m not a great big fan of this glove. It may be more of a personal preference issue, but I find the gloves to feel rather bulky on my hands. There is no tailoring to the shape of the hand and wrist, so from the back, the gloves look like they were made from one big rectangular slab of leather. The fit and feel of the hand part of the glove is OK, although the molded knuckle protector felt kind of uncomfortable when I make a tight fist. This is not an expensive race glove by any means and maybe I’m expecting too much… I’m sure people will disagree with me, and since there is basically nothing wrong with the gloves, we are leaving them up for sale. If you like them and want to buy a pair, who am I not to take your money! :: Paul, 05-08-12