Tour Master Polar-Tex 2.0 Gloves (Size XS and Small Only)
- 600 denier polyester and goatskin leather construction
- 100g 3M Thinsulate™ Flex insulation
- Goatskin leather palm and thumb with a padded palm patch
- Soft, polyester fleece lining
- Waterproof and breathable barrier
- Leather throttle guard between the thumb and index finger
- Floating knuckle design and articulated fingers
- Adjustable wrist closure with an elasticized wrist band
- Self-activating toggle gauntlet closure
- Pre-curved palm and fingers
These gloves are consistent with the major brands we carry, so hopefully you’ve had some experience with buying gloves and can choose based upon the fit of a previous pair. If you have no previous experience with glove sizing, go here for help.
Our Two Cents
The second generation Polar-Tex 2.0 gloves from Tour Master are winter-time riding gloves. You’ll find a few more features on these gloves than some other lower-priced models. For example the insulating material is Thinsulate™ which is a higher tech material to provide maximum insulating properties with minimal bulk. I’d characterize the overall bulk of these gloves as “medium”... not something you’d want to race in, but not so bulky you can’t do the basics of riding either. The overall construction and quality seems very high. The leather used in the palm area is thick and should provide long wear (and good crash protection). Of course the gloves include a waterproof/breathable barrier to keep out moisture. There is a VERY nice strap adjustment at the wrist to snug them down on the hand and an elastic cord-type thingy to snug them down over your jacket sleeve to keep out the wind (and maybe water?). Take the “View Larger Images” link above to see some close-up pics.