Tour Master Dri-Mesh Gloves
- Waterproof, breathable internal barrier allows for the passage of air and perspiration, while remaining completely water tight
- Comfortable, abrasion-resistant Armor-Link mesh backhand and fingers, with perforated goatskin leather accents and stretch Lycra® forchettes (material in between fingers)
- Durable, reinforced, perforated goatskin leather palm, with light EVA foam padding to reduce shock and vibration
- Pre-curved palm and fingers improve comfort, dexterity and help to reduce hand fatigue
- Armor-Link mesh and perforated goat skin leather combine with a hook and look wrist closure for a well ventilated and secure cuff
These gloves are consistent with the major brands we’ve carried—Tour Master, Joe Rocket, Olympia, etc, so hopefully you’ve had some experience with buying gloves and can choose based upon the fit of a previous pair. If you have no previous experience with glove sizing, go here for help.
Our Two Cents
The Dri-Mesh glove is different because it is a lightweight breathable glove which has an internal waterproof barrier. The barrier is designed to keep water out but to allow hand moisture to escape. The gloves are very pliable and weigh next to nothing and would be great for summer time touring when rain showers are expected. The back of the hand is made from an abrasion resistant mesh that will allow for a good amount of airflow and the palm is made of a durable perforated goatskin leather with a light foam padding over the heel of the hand. The fingers are pre-curved to give you a natural grip at the controls. For a closer look take the “View Larger Pictures” tour above.
Happy Customers Who Bought This Product
Excellent gloves. I've made approx 10 purchases from New Enough over the last several years and have always been completely satisfied. Great prices. Good quality merchandise. I tell all my friends about this store when they mention motorcycle appa... (Read more...)