Tour Master Cold-Tex 2.0 Gloves
- 600 denier polyester upper with padded knuckle protection
- 200g DuPont Thermollite® Plus insulation
- Soft, polyester fleece lining
- Waterproof and breathable barrier
- Goatskin leather palm and thumb with a padded palm patch
- Leather throttle guard between the thumb and index finger
- Adjustable gauntlet closure
- Elasticized wrist band
Read on for more details.
The fit of this model is consistent with the major brands we carry so choose the size you normally wear. If you have no previous experience at all with glove sizing, go here for help
Our Two Cents
The Cold-Tex 2.0 is an all-purpose textile cold weather glove for a very affordable price. The overall construction is polyester fabric with goatskin leather reinforcement in the palms and thumbs. The gloves are fully lined with a waterproof/breathable barrier to keep out moisture. The inside of the gloves are lined with a soft fleece-like material and they are insulated for warmth. As you can see if you click the “View Larger Images” link above, the gloves are about “average” for bulkiness. With less exotic insulating materials like what is used in an inexpensive glove like this, some bulk is necessary to make the gloves warm. I haven’t tried them “first hand”, but Tour Master gloves are very popular and most riders think they are a good value.