REV'IT! Kelvin H20 Gloves
- Constructed of a combination of Pampas cowhide with a PU coating to repel moisture, goatskin, and suede with water repelling finish
- Hydratex® Z-liner is constructed between the lining and outer shell of the gloves to provide all-weather protection
- Brushed polyester tricot lining provides extra warmth without bulk and wicks moisture away for greater comfort
- Insulation with Schoeller®-PCM™ keeps the motorcyclist in the temperature comfort zone
- Hard shell knuckles and PU injected plates over the wrist, palm and fingers for impact protection
- Reflective strip on backhand
- Adjustable Velcro straps at the wrists and cuffs
More info: This document explains some of the features and materials listed above. (Not all REV’IT! products have all the features or materials listed. Use your back button after viewing.)
Please Note: We can ship REV’IT! products to US, US territory or APO/FPO addresses only (per manufacturer’s restrictions).
We’ve reviewed a “handful” of gloves (pardon the pun) frm REV’IT!, and we are finding they run a bit on the snug side as compared to most US based brands. The fit is very similar to Alpinestars which also fit more snugly than other brands of gloves. The tendency to run small is not so noticeable that we’d advise you to buy one size larger, but if you are sometimes in between sizes, your best shot would be to choose larger. Hopefully you’ve had some experience with buying gloves and can choose based upon the fit of a previous pair. If you have no previous experience with glove sizing, go here for help.
Our Two Cents
Wow, these Kelvin H2O gloves by REV’IT! feel really nice! The overall styling makes them feel closer to a sport glove than some more bulky insulated gloves. The combination of nice leather and the minimal thickness insulation works together to give a fit like this. And the price is reasonable too. I just took a peek at our other winter/weatherproof gloves and these fit squarely mid-range in price, but I think the quality and fit are better than most. That’s how to define overall value, right? Very good quality but at a price that is less than most other quality gloves. Anyway, to the details: These gloves have built in knuckle protectors which feel sturdy and are also comfortable on your hands (with the gloves on). The insulation material in the glove is Hydratex® Z-liner. I’ve read the claims about this technology, and while I’m sure it has some benefit, I’m always a bit skeptical of functionality that seems to offer promises contrary to laws of basic thermodynamic principles… but anyway, I bet they perform well (based on REV’IT!’s reputation for quality) and I know they are thin and allow for good feel for the controls. And besides, what’s a little “salesman talk” between friends, right? Take the “View Larger Images” link above to see some close-ups of the wrist and cuff closure, etc. Overall, this is a very nice glove and for the money, I think it is a winner! :: Paul, 10-08-12