Alpinestars Radiant Drystar Gloves (One Left, Blue XL)
- Taslon nylon and neoprene outer fabric with Alpinestars waterproof and breathable Drystar® membrane construction
- 3M C70 Thinsulate™ insulation and Bremburg fleece lining for effective heat and moisture insulation
- Synthetic suede palm with silicone printed details for added grip
- Extended gauntlet wrist construction for maximum coverage and weather protection
- Elastic and Velcro® wrist closure for a comfortable and secure fit
- Elastic drawstring gauntlet cuff
- Embossed details
- Sonic welded TPR and embroidered logos
These gloves are consistent with the major brands we carry, so hopefully you’ve had some experience with buying gloves and can choose based upon the fit of a previous pair. If you have no previous experience with glove sizing, go here for help.
Our Two Cents
The Radiant Drystar gloves are a light weight, lightly insulated glove for cooler and/or wet weather use. The shell of the glove is mostly textile material with an overlay of synthetic suede material in the hand area. The gauntlet looks like it would be large enough to fit over most jacket sleeves and has a nice elastic draw cord to help keep wind and water from entering the gloves through the cuff. Not a very exciting glove, but it is fairly priced with sturdy construction, so it would work well for everyday type riding or commuting. Take the “View Larger Pictures” link above to see some good close-up pictures of this glove and the features mentioned.