Alpinestars 365 Gore-Tex Gloves
- All-weather, sport riding gloves
- Full-grain leather with external stitched construction
- PU knuckle protection system for superior impact and abrasion resistance with integral ventilation inlets
- EVA padded knuckle and finger protection
- X-Trafit, the most advanced and precise fitting waterproof and breathable glove technology from Gore-Tex®
- Accordion flex panels on thumb area for increased flexibility
- Leather palm construction with synthetic suede reinforcements
- Alpinestars patented third and fourth finger bridge for protection and improved abrasion resistance
- Adjustable, double cuff, hook-and-loop wrist for full closure with jacket sleeve
- Hook-and-loop wrist closure with printed logo
- Silicone print for added grip
Check out these similar products:
These gloves are consistent with the major brands we carry, so hopefully you’ve had some experience with buying gloves and can choose based upon the fit of a previous pair. If you have no previous experience with glove sizing, go here for help.
Our Two Cents
The 365 Gore-Tex gloves offer the protection of an advanced racing glove and the waterproof capabilities of Gore-Tex. The overall fit of these gloves is exactly what you would experience with any AS race glove. You really can’t tell that it has the Gore-Tex lining. The lining is bonded to the glove’s leather shell using a new process which results in a much thinner glove. So the overall feel for the controls is better in this glove than most other waterproof gloves. This glove offers molded knuckle protection and the “fourth finger bridge” construction. This consists of a leather connection between the third and fourth finger which helps protect the pinkie which is an often injured finger in a crash. Take the “View Larger Pictures” link above to see some good close-ups of the fourth finger bridge and the glove’s other features.