Alpinestars Apex Drystar Gloves - 2010
- Goatskin glove chassis with padded textile palm reinforcements
- Drystar® waterproof and breathable membrane
- Molded PU knuckle and foam padding on fingers
- Ultra-flexible accordion textile on top of the hand and around the thumb
- Full-length wrist gauntlet with dual wrist adjustment and accordion panel on long wrist closure tab
- Soft, insulated velour lining
- Heat-molded, foam-injected Astars logo and Astar rivet on wrist strap
- Embroidered Astar logo on forefinger
Read on for more details.
These gloves are consistent with the major brands we carry, so hopefully you’ve had some experience with buying gloves and can choose based upon the fit of a previous pair. If you have no previous experience with glove sizing, go here for help.
Our Two Cents
The Apex Drystar gloves are a great choice for a waterproof, insulated glove for colder weather. They are constructed of a unique combination of goat skin leather and spandex panels, offering the protection of leather but remaining flexible. The Apex Drystar is a full gauntlet glove with a secure wrist strap plus a Velcro gauntlet closure which should offer good protection and keep the gloves securely in place in case of a fall. For additional protection, the gauntlet and back of the fingers are padded, and there is a molded knuckle protector under the leather as well. The insulation on these gloves is a very soft, almost velvet like, fleece material which feels like it would keep your hands nice and warm on colder days. The Drystar® liner works in conjunction to keep your hands dry as well. Take a look at our studio pictures of these gloves by clicking the “View Larger Pictures” link above.
Happy Customers Who Bought This Product
Great service. Got the gloves on time. The fit is similar to other Alpinestar gloves I tried on. (Read more...)
Another great experience with Motorcyclegear.com! These particular gloves are a little on the large size (I probably could not have gone from a Large to a Medium, however), but that could just be that I'm between sizes. I've worn them for the la... (Read more...)