Almost Free! Scorpion Torque Jacket
- Durable 600 Denier nylon outershell with P.U. coating construction
- Removable EverHeat™ thermal liner vest
- CE™ approved armor at elbows and shoulders
- Back protector compartment with P.E. foam pad included (can be upgraded to optional SAS-TEC back protector insert)
- AirVent™ ventilation system: 2 front vents and 2 back vents for maximum airflow
- Dual hand warmer pockets and 1 internal pocket
- NightViz™ reflective trim on back gets you noticed at night
- Built-in, lightweight mesh lining
- Belt loop for pant attachment
- Comfortable mandarin style collar
Almost Free Sale #31 Get a Scorpion Torque Textile Jacket for a net of only $49.95 ea including shipping! Pay MSRP of $149.95 and get a $100 Gift Card (how the gift card thing works). This deal only applies to our stock on hand for a limited time.
Restrictions for this Almost Free Sale:
1) We do not allow you to purchase this product with a Gift Card issued as a result of this sale or any prior “Almost Free” sale (our cart will allow it, but we will subsequently cancel the order, so please don’t make us jump through that hoop);
2) Likewise, you cannot purchase this or any future “Almost Free” sale item(s) with the Gift Card issued as a result of this sale;
3) Any percentage off coupons you may hold may not be applied to the purchase price of this item (although other items in your order may be discounted if not otherwise excluded by brand).
4) This sale is for our private customers/consumers. Purchases from resellers are not welcome and will be cancelled. Limit 2 per customer please.
Read on for more details.
The sizing on this jacket is comparable to other “alpha” sized jackets and is also in line with men’s clothing sizes, so choose the size you normally wear in jackets and shirts. If you want to double check sizing using a tape measure, refer to the chart below. There are waist adjustment belts on either side of the jacket which can take some slack out of the waist. The overall cut is for “standard” street riding and is not restrictive so fit should be very easy.
|Size||Max Chest||Max Belly|
Our Two Cents
Update: We bought all the remaining inventory in the US for this closeout, so take advantage of discount pricing on this quality textile jacket while the inventory remains. I originally reviewed this jacket as being a very nice “entry level” choice because of the high quality. And at the new closeout price, I think you’ll find this jacket to be an even better deal! :: Paul, 05-27-14
The Torque jacket from Scorpion is a good looking, simply styled textile jacket. Nearly every top brand offers a simple “entry level” jacket like this, but Scorpion gear in general is of a very high quality (IMHO) and the overall quality of this jacket is on par with the rest. Example: The thermal liner attaches to the jacket with a very nice coil zipper all around and has a strip of “quick wick” material down the spine area to make it dissipate sweat better than plain nylon. The four zippered vents have very good zippers and larger zipper pulls. For comfort the jacket has a nice rolled end on the top of the collar and ends of the sleeves with softer material. So if you are looking for a good quality, but simple style, this is a nice choice. Take the “View Larger Images” link above to see some good close-up pictures of all the features. Added comment: