Fieldsheer Tatt Jacket
- Premium quality 1.2-1.4mm cowhide leather with laser cut leather pattern overlay
- YKK front zipper closure
- CE approved armor in shoulders, elbows and back
- External titanium shoulder armor with laser etched FS logo
- Stretch Cordura® in underarm and sleeves provides additional comfort
- Elasticized leather stretch panels at elbows and back for added mobility
- Zip-out full sleeve quilted liner with 100g polyfill insulation
- Mandarin collar with neoprene comfort support on back of neck
- One zippered map pocket, two waterproof cargo lining pockets plus phone and cargo pockets on quilted liner
- Adjustable waist belts
- 8” and 360º zipper connections
This jacket is sold in alpha sizes. You can go here for a conversion chart if you know your chest size. We recommend you measure your chest and belly to make sure you are selecting a jacket big enough to accommodate both. The belly size in this jacket will be about 6” less than the chest size (example, a 46 jacket will have a max belly of about 40”).
Our Two Cents
Here’s a jacket that is sure to turn some heads. Fieldsheer has added some cool leather tribal patterns to this jacket (hence the Tatt moniker) which give it a unique look. Some molded external shoulder armor with titanium plates enhance the look as well (although I question their usefulness in a crash). There are some protective features though. There is removable CE approved armor in the shoulders and elbows, as well as an SP memory foam back pad. There is also some foam padding on the lower back which will help if you land in that area. For comfort, there are large stretch panels behind the shoulders, as well as behind the elbows and at the waist. The waist also has Velcro adjustments, for that custom fit. Probably the best comfort feature though is the stretch Cordura® fabric which is used on the inner arms. This helps to keep bulky leather from bunching up on the inside of your elbows, as well as gives you extra freedom of movement. This jacket doesn’t have any venting, so it will get pretty warm on hotter days. When it gets cold, you can install the fully sleeved insulated liner which should keep you quite warm. This jacket also does not have any external pockets, so if you want to take anything with you, you’ll need to unzip the jacket to get to the inner pockets (there are several on the inside). An 8” as well as a 360 zipper are included so that you can attach this jacket to compatible pants. The mating half of the zipper is included as well; it is very easy for a tailor to install these zippers into a pair of pants you may already have. If you are looking for a leather jacket that will stand out in a crowd, this may be the one for you. Check out our larger pictures of this jacket by clicking the link above.