AGV Sport Monza Jacket
- 1.2mm (body) to 1.4mm (impact areas) premium, top-grain leather construction for optimum protection, durability and comfort
- Full mesh lining
- CE approved dual-density shoulder and elbow protectors
- 10mm thick memory foam back pad
- Perforated air vents are positioned on the shoulders and lower back
- External Titanium shoulder caps
- Moisture wicking neoprene in the collar for maximum rider comfort
- Pre-curved arms for a perfect look, fit and for maximum riding comfort
- Reflective material is used on the AGV Sport front and rear logos for safety
- Multiple stitched main seam construction for maximum tear resistance
- World famous YKK zippers
- Extra long zipper pulls are used on all zippers
- Two front hand warmer pockets
- Two inner pockets; one with Velcro closure, one with zipper closure
- Teramid Kevlar fabric is used on the inner arms for maximum comfort
- Waist connection zipper for pant attachment
Please Note: We cannot ship AGV Sports products to Canada, Italy or Russia (per manufacturer’s restrictions).
These jackets are sold in US chest sizes. Below is AGV Sport’s sizing chart. Sleeve length measurements are taken from the shoulder seam to the cuff.
We measured a random selection of the Monza jackets and found the chest sizes to be accurate. The waist in these jackets has a little more room than the chart indicates. Arms fit snug like a race jacket (which helps keep the armor in place).
Our Two Cents
Here’s a closeout you’ll find only at Motorcyclegear.com! We bought all the remaining US inventory in this style. Enjoy the savings while the inventory remains. When our stock is sold, there will be no more! Our product comments: The Monza Leather jacket from AGV Sport is a great looking a full featured sport/race jacket. It has many features of race suits. It can make a good stand-one jacket for every day use, or it could be paired with sport pants to make a two peice racing suit. The Monza has a long pants connection zipper which is compatible with AGV Sport pants (see below). Although the arms are snug and rotated for the riding position, we found the Monza to be very comfortable with a decent amount of room in the belly, good for those with some extra padding in that area. The inside of the sleeves is made of a Teramid Kevlar fabric which is very strong but won’t bunch up like leather at the joint. There aren’t really any adjustments for fit on the jacket, but the cut is fairly forgiving and should work for a good range of body types. The Monza also does not include any sort of liner or ventilation system. There are some very small areas of perforation on the upper shoulders and on the lower back which will give you a little airflow at speed, but the Monza is probably best suited for fair weather riding. Two hand warmer pockets and internal cargo pockets provide some storage space. For protection, the Monza is constructed with 1.2mm cowhide, and reinforced with 1.4mm leather in the impact areas. There are external titanium shoulder plates which add some nice looks to the jacket. Inside you will find CE approved armor for the shoulders and elbows, as well as a memory foam back pad. Be sure to click the “View Larger Images” link above to see some good closeups of the Monza jacket.
Happy Customers Who Bought This Product
The Willow pants are fantastic and I kick myself in the butt for not having gotten proper riding leather pants sooner. They are comfortable, provide good ventilation in 80 degree weather (I did get the perforated version) and combined with the Monza jacket, feels fantastic as a two piece riding suit. I had some small issue with the right shin but it turned out to be the velcro fastener holding the padding in place was slightly off center, causing it to cut into my shin. (Read more...)