Tour Master Sentinel Rain Jacket For Women - Off Color Pink
- Waterproof and breathable rip-stop nylon shell with sealed seams
- Aqua-Barrier under-the-helmet hood to help eliminate seepage in the collar area; the hood easily stows in a hidden collar pocket
- Self-contained storage pouch allows the jacket to stuff into itself for convenient storage
- Chest map pockets feature waterproof zippers and a scoop vent system and a mesh backing so they can be opened for ventilation when needed
- Three large waterproof bellows pockets maximize carrying capacity
- Waterproof zippered underarm exhaust vents allow warm air to exit from the jacket interior 3M Scotchlite® reflective piping helps increase nighttime visibility
- Sized to be worn over motorcycle riding apparel Full wind flap and Velcro main closure keeps moisture sealed out
- Elastic cuff with Velcro closure helps eliminate water encroachment into the sleeve
- Shock Cord waist adjustment seals the sweep and provides a tailored fit
- Includes a jacket to pant zipper attachment that matches perfectly with the Tourmaster Sentinel Rain Pants
Choose a size based upon what you usually wear in women’s jackets/shirts. These jackets are over-sized to be worn over motorcycle riding apparel, so if you are going to wear the jacket over a light shirt only you might need to go down one size from what you normally wear. TourMaster has also provided us with the following sizing chart; the chest sizes may appear to be large for the actual size of the jacket; again, keep in mind that these sizes are made to be worn over riding gear.
|Alpha Size||Chest Size||Sleeve Length|
Our Two Cents
Here is a great deal for you as a result of a factory error. The fabric used in these women’s rain jackets is slightly “off” as compared to the normal spec pink for this product line. I compared these jackets to some “regular” pink jackets we have in stock and quite honestly I can’t tell any difference. But who am I to question a great deal like this, right? Save a bundle while the inventory in this group lasts! (compare to the normal price for the same product by taking the link below) You can pair this jacket with the Sentinel rain pants for women (take the link below) or with any other brand/style of rain pant, or even a pant you already own. Not every size of the Sentinel rain pants is available right now. Tour Master will soon be introducing a new version of the Sentinel pant for women at which time EVERY size will be available again. Paul, 08-13-13 Our product comments: The Sentinel Rainsuit jacket is made of a lightweight rip-stop type material which feels durable and packs easily in a small space, which is super handy on a bike with limited space. The light material is also nice because it easily glides on and off over your riding gear and doesn’t “grab” like more rubbery or plastic-feeling materials. These jackets are well made and have many comfort and convenience features. Take a look at the bulleted list above and then take the “View Larger Images” link above to see some good pics. There are more feature pictures you can see on the “regular” Sentinel jacket page by taking the link to that product page below. A jacket like this with the premium material and features costs a bit more than other products but you’ll appreciate having it after some use. I like the large storage pockets on front and the under-helmet hood that connects to the jacket’s collar to keep water from going down your neck. Good idea! There is also an integral pouch for you to stow the entire jacket in. All packed up, it is light and only about the size of a small loaf of bread.