Tour Master Raven Jacket (Sizes XL and larger)
- Waist-cut, 320 denier polyester/nylon blend construction with an oiled cotton feel
- A waterproof and breathable Rainguard® barrier allows dryness without perspiration buildup
- Collar anchor eliminates flapping while collar is open
- Horizontal zippered chest pockets with mesh backing double as vents
- Chest vents combine with sleeve vents and a rear exit vent to provide flow-through ventilation
- Durable main zipper closure with dual wind flap seals out the elements
- Phoslite® dark colored reflective piping and Tour Master’s signature reflective rear triangle for increased nighttime visibility
- Comfortable, Microfiber lined collar and cuffs
- Removable, CE approved armor at the elbows and shoulders with a triple density back protector
- Tour Master Z.O.Q. (Zip-Out-Quilted) removable liner with warming 100g polyfill insulation
- Includes a jacket/pant zipper attachment with the pant side included
This jacket is sold in men’s alpha sizes, so you can choose the size you normally wear in men’s clothing. The sizing on this style is more relaxed and will fit more loosely than more sport oriented styles. If you are between sizes, I’d suggest going down. For help you can refer to Tour Master’s published size chart below. Sleeve lengths are measured from the shoulder seam to the end of the sleeve cuff.
|Alpha Size||Chest Size||Sleeve Length|
Our Two Cents
The Raven jacket has a more “vintage” style than other textile jackets. The material used feels like a waxed cotton material. It’s comfortable, but surprisingly noisy (considering its softness). Overall the jacket is very comfortable and loosely cut (see my comments above). The simple style and metallic zippers give it a casual look, so it will work fine for use off the bike as well as on the bike. The jacket has some zippered venting in front and back and given the jacket’s relaxed fit, it should be pretty comfortable in warmer weather. In cooler weather, you can zip up your vents and use the removable full sleeve thermal liner. The jacket comes with CE “turtle shell” type armor in the shoulders and elbows and it comes with a simple foam back pad. Take the “View Larger Pictures” link above to see those features up close.