Tour Master Nomad Boots
- Constructed with durable 1.8 mm to 2.0 mm water-resistant leather
- Oil resistant, anti-slip rubber sole
- Removable padded foot bed increases comfort
- High tensile strength thread stitched throughout the boot for durability
- The boot interior is lined with a soft and comfortable material
- Lowered reinforced toe box for improved shifting
- Easy entrance top opening with lace-up system provides a secure fit
- Snaps are hidden behind satin chrome buckles for quick operation of the adjustable straps
- Rear pull-tab provides a leverage point when putting the boot on
- Durable, satin chrome eyelets and rivets
Check out these similar products:
Choose the size you’d normally pick for street shoes. The laces of this boot allow for adjustment of fit through the instep. The width is “medium” or “D” in my opinion. Narrow sizes are not available.
Our Two Cents
The Nomad boots are more or less a heavy duty construction type boot with a couple features geared toward motorcycling. The boots have good padding around the ankle of the boot and the uppers are all leather, so the break-in time should be minimal. The soles are heavy duty waffle type which should be very durable. The thicker sole is fine for cruiser or street bikes, but shifting of a sport/race bike might be tricky. The straps over the instep can help keep the laces wrangled in, but it’s not fool proof, so be careful to keep the boots tied tight. The strap is handy though because it has a snap to let you quickly un-attach and re-attach it. Take the “View Larger Pictures” link above for some good close-ups.
Happy Customers Who Bought This Product
Boots are comfortable and aren't flashy which I like since I'm usually using my bike for commuting. They feel a bit more sturdy than a regular boot.
Another great purchase from MotorcycleGear! The Tour Master Nomad Boots fit nicely out of the box, which was an unexpected pleasure. The thick soles don't impede my shifting at all (as I feared they would) on my sport-tourer, and the slightly-ex... (Read more...)