Tour Master Latitude Gloves (Small or Med)
- Comfortable goatskin backhand with heavy duty ballistic accent panels and soft, goatskin leather and stretch Lycra® forchettes (the material in between the fingers)
- Durable, reinforced goatskin leather palm with light EVA foam padding to reduce shock and vibration
- Pre-curved palm and fingers with action expansion panels improve comfort, dexterity and help to reduce hand fatigue
- Articulated EVA foam knuckle padding is both protective and comfortable
- Extended leather cuff with a secure zippered and hoop and loop wrist closure
- Soft brushed polyester lined upper interior for additional comfort
These gloves are consistent with the major brands we carry, so hopefully you’ve had some experience with buying gloves and can choose based upon the fit of a previous pair. If you have no previous experience with glove sizing, go here for help.
Our Two Cents
The Latitude glove is a style that would fall somewhere in between a light weight summer glove and a more bulky winter glove. This style is mostly soft leather combined with a bit of black textile material. The gloves offer some padding over the knuckles and double leather in the heel of the hand. The longer gauntlet is nice to keep the wind out of the ends of your sleeves and to provide extra coverage over the wrists in case of a fall. Take the “View Larger Pictures” link to see some detail.
Happy Customers Who Bought This Product
The Tour Master Latitude Gloves are great. The palm area is thin and offers good traction. back of the gloves are thicker and padded for protection. (Read more...)