Tour Master Intake Air Series 2 Jacket For Women
- Armor-Link mesh material and 600 denier Carbolex® combine with 1680 denier ballistic polyester in the impact areas creating a well-ventilated garment that provides exceptional protection
- Comfortable, mandarin-style collar
- 360º Phoslite® reflective piping and Tour Master’s signature reflective rear triangle help increase nighttime visibility
- The microfiber lined collar and cuffs are soft yet durable
- Adjustable, elastic and snap sleeve take-up straps at the forearm and bicep help secure elbow armor and material
- Removable, CE approved armor at the elbow and shoulder with an articulated Triple Density back protector
- Aqua-Therm® two-stage waterproof and insulated liner can be configured or removed to best match comfort needs
- Zippered chest map pocket, hand warmer pockets, internal pouch pocket and mobile media pocket
- Adjustable waist belts, with TPR pulls help fine tune the fit
- Includes a jacket/pant zipper attachment with the pant side included
Check out these similar products:
Hmmmm… fit on this model is a little tricky. This jacket offers a substantial removable liner (consists of a windproof shell and an insulated inner-liner), so naturally the jacket fits tighter with the liner installed.
After having the ladies in our office try different sizes on, this is what we came up with to give you an idea on sizing:
|Size Tagged In Jacket||Estimated Ladies Dress Size Range With Liners In||Estimated Ladies Dress Size Range Without Liners In|
My thinking is that most people will use this jacket without the liners or just with the windproof liner. The part that adds the bulk is the insulated liner and will be used least often. If you agree that you’d typically wear the jacket without the thermal liner, I’d suggest you buy according to the third column above. If you are often between sizes, then choose the smaller of the two.
Our Two Cents
The Intake Series 2 Jacket offers a lot of flexibility for varying weather conditions. This jacket is designed primarily for hot weather riding so the outer shell is a loose weave mesh material that lets the wind blow through. The jacket includes both a full sleeve wind/waterproof liner and a full sleeve insulated liner. So depending upon the weather, you can choose to wear the windproof liner alone (such as in wet/cool conditions), or if it’s even colder, put in the insulated liner for more warmth. The jacket is constructed with a solid textile material in the shoulder/elbow areas to increase abrasion protection. A full set of removable CE approved armor is provided in the shoulders and elbows along with a foam back protector for some good impact protection. The waist, cuffs and sleeves of this jacket are all adjustable to help provide a good secure fit. There is also a good amount of reflective piping on the jacket for increased night time visibility. Take the “View Larger Pictures” link above to see these features in detail.
Happy Customers Who Bought This Product
My husband let me wear his jacket once and I knew then that I had to have one too. All it took was a good hug and a little kiss on his cheek and I had my jacket on order. Thanks to you folks at New Enough, I am now a better dressed and safer rider with my new jacket. (Read more...)
I just wanted to say thank you to you lovely people at NewEnough! I placed my first order with NewEnough over the phone with Sandra, who was amazing to talk to, and incredibly helpful in making sure I picked the right size! I am SO happy with my TourMaster Intake jacket! (Read more...)