Tour Master Women's Advanced Sport Textile Jacket
Moved to the Bargain Basement because… we are down to the last few size and color selections and we need to move these out!
- Constructed with a combination of 500 denier DuPont Cordura, 500 denier nylon and 1680 denier Ballistic nylon, all coated with a Polyurethane coating for durability and water resistance
- Waterproof, breathable barrier provides breathability without compromising water resistance
- Removable insulated liner features 150gm Polyfill insulation in the body and 100 gm in the sleeves
- Removable, triple density body armor in the shoulders, elbows and back
- Waterproof zippered chest vents combine with sleeve vents, rear exit vents and the “Pipeline Ventilation System” to provide a controlled flow of air through the jacket
- YKK zippers throughout feature either Cortech TPR or padded zipper pulls for ease of operation
- Adjustable tabs at the waist to help fine tune the fit
- Adjustable forearm strap helps to secure the sleeve and armor in the proper position
Check out these similar products:
Tour Master offers a size chart on their website but we feel it is a little inaccurate. After having the ladies in our office try different sizes on, this is what we came up with to give you an idea on sizing:
|Size Tagged In Jacket||Estimated Ladies Dress Size|
Our Two Cents
The “Advanced Sport” is a discontinued item at Tour Master now, so we were able to get the remaining inventory at a fantastic price! This is a great, all-around short waist textile sport jacket with plenty of protection and convenience features. A lot of thought has gone into the climate control aspects of this jacket. First, for hot weather, you get generous and well designed zippered venting: two on the front torso, two arm biceps vents and one large rear vent. The two torso vents have a neat Velcro feature that lets you position the flap over the vent much like a shelf to force air into the vent, a neat idea for a zippered vent since often-times, the force of the wind can actually keep a vent like this closed. And for cold weather use, you get a full sleeve thermal liner which will provide a lot of protection against the cold. For crash protection, you have the durable textile outer shell and a set of triple density foam armor. A lot of sport jacket designs are short on pockets, but this jacket has a lot of storage. There are two large vertical-zip pockets on the front (the zipper is hidden) and two zippered hand warmer pockets. And in the rear, there is a large zippered fanny pack. You might find this useful to store the thermal liner on those rides that start out cold, but warm up in the afternoon. Many of these features are shown in our photos; take the “View Larger Pictures” link above and have a look.