Tour Master Adventure Gel Gloves
- Comfortable goatskin backhand with an Armor-Link mesh ventilation panel and soft, perforated goatskin and stretch Lycra® forchettes (the material in-between the fingers)
- Durable, reinforced, goatskin palm with vibration absorbing gel padding in the areas that contact the handle bar
- Pre-curved palm and fingers with action expansion panels improve comfort, dexterity and help reduce hand fatigue
- Molded two-piece knuckle armor with an expandable neoprene relief panel provide vital protection and all day comfort
- Extended goatskin cuff with a secure hook and loop wrist closure
- Soft brushed polyester lined upper interior for additional comfort
Check out these similar products:
These gloves are consistent with the major brands we carry, so hopefully you’ve had some experience with buying gloves and can choose based upon the fit of a previous pair. If you have no previous experience with glove sizing, go here for help.
Our Two Cents
The Adventure Gel glove is ideal for the every day street rider. The leather used is soft and comfortable and the addition of Lycra material in between the fingers allows the gloves to breathe and to be very flexible. A thin gel material is incorporated into the upper palm and heel of the hand which will help absorb vibration. Take the “View Larger Pictures” link above to see some good closeups of this glove’s features.
Happy Customers Who Bought This Product
FirstGear Velocity gloves - fit true to size, are comfortable, good knuckle protection, Velcro wrist strap secures gloves on hand, mesh material allows hands to vent in warmer weather; these are my second pair. Tour Master Adventure Gel Gloves ... (Read more...)
I acquired a few different items this time around. The Tourmaster gloves really surprised me; I thought they'd be a pair of basic leather gloves with decent knuckle-only protection, but they are very nicely constructed and fit perfectly right away... (Read more...)